SUPPORT FOR STUDENTS AND EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTIONS
Adapting Group, in support of students and apprentices in document management, offers free educational licenses to educational institutions in Spain and Latin America who wish to offer their students a hands-on workshop on electronic document management systems for archiving.
These licenses are accompanied by a practical training to teachers or instructors in the management of the abox ECM platform which has as main objectives:
- To know the principles of the SGDEA.
- Know the Abox ECM tool.
- Parameterize the software to teach workshops on electronic document management.
- To accompany educational centres in their process of practical training free of charge.
Educational licenses are offered free of charge for one (1) year and may be renewed at very advantageous terms, depending on the results obtained.
As a methodology, the Case Method will be used, which is a teaching mode in which teachers/instructors learn on the basis of experiences and situations from the real context, thus allowing them to build their own practical workshops in a context that brings their students closer to the productive environment that awaits them. In this context we parameterize a virtual company, close to a real case, with a series of typical processes of document management, which help students to understand through realistic cases the needs of companies that will require their professional services.
- Certified public or private learning centre in the country of origin.
- Exclusive use for students’ hands-on learning in electronic document management.
- Attendance at the seminars that are organized.
- Availability of internal technical support that will be trained to offer level 1 support to teachers and students.
- Availability of minimum equipment (a PC, a scanner and a printer) and broadband internet access.