COLLABORATION WITH PRESTIGIOUS EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTIONS
If your organization’s mission is to provide professional or academic training in the area of document management, you are eligible to obtain an academic license from Abox ECM.
Types of eligible academic organizations:
- Public or private vocational schools.
- Public or private university faculties.
- Accredited vocational training centres.
- Degrees in Information and Documentation Sciences, Library Science, Archivistics, etc.
- Careers in Information Systems, Computer Science, Systems Engineering, etc.
This license, together with the corresponding training, will allow you to organize a practical workshop on Electronic Document Management Systems (Records Management Systems), which will facilitate the subsequent incorporation of students to the working world, so much in need of professionals with knowledge of new technologies for Digital Transformation.
- Certified public or private learning centre in the country of origin.
- Exclusive use for students’ hands-on learning in electronic document management.
- Attendance at the seminars that are organized.
- Availability of internal technical support that will be trained to offer level 1 support to teachers and students.
- Availability of minimum equipment (a PC, a scanner and a printer) and broadband internet access.